Friday, October 13, 2017

I Published my FIRST BOOK!!!


     I self-published my first book, "Two Chameleons", a creation that was two years in the making.  I decided that my characters will appear in more novels of the series.  Above, the cover art was hand-drawn and painted by my friend Gordon Fan.  
     It is the story of Gerard Pierce, a spunky and shrewd man, whose fierce devotion to his partner, Siu Kwan Jai, is threatened by insatiable adversaries.
     Thanks to his assets, Pierce's world has long been a haven, but the post-WWII era requires him to maintain certain secrets.  Determined to impact the success of Pierce’s dearest friend, a challenger schemes up a plan of blackmail.  As Pierce and Jai intervene, their own secrets are added to the extortion.  Suddenly, they must operate outside the law.  Their race against time in punctuated by the larks and antics of their own retinue, whose demographics overlap delightfully.  Siu Kwan Jai and Trevor Remington are "British subjects" from different parts of the globe, while Jai and Louis Lo are native Chinese.  All are gay.  Pierce’s comically stubborn focus to be “the leader” is often challenged by his staff and loved ones.  Together, they create scenarios that will make your eyes sparkle with anticipation.  
    The story begins near Manhattan and concludes in the coastal region of Maine.  It runs about 76,875 words, and I've been told that it's similar in tone to Dorothy L. Sayers, Rex Stout, and Julian Fellowes.  I hope you enjoy it!

Here is the link to find it on iTunes iBooks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy: leave your comments :)