Sunday, January 1, 2017

Thankful for the Variety of Friends in My Life




I am grateful for my Friends...



...who eased the transitions in my life



... who confirm my values




... whom I learn about life's mistakes from




... who inspire my whimsical & artistic side


... who remind me to "stop and smell the roses"





... who demonstrate immense warmth of hospitality





... who offer guidance despite years/distance between us




... who let it be known that our lifestyles should nurture us




... who teach Life Lessons by way of their consequences 




... who share their nurturing spirit




... who encourage curiosity and foster innocence 




... whose skepticism is a sturdy "sounding board"




... who spread the joy of music & food to nourish the soul




... who savor our energy during good times together 




... who demonstrate selfless acts




... who share their experiences of self-help




... who offer pragmatic solutions




... who exemplify the flitting moments of satiation




... who keep the magic of life alive




... who always make time for you, in "true friend" fashion




... who appreciate history




... who keep things calmly "grounded"




... who are young at heart





... whose sense of design/arrangement inspires me




... whose every-growing talents amaze my heart




... who breach boundaries and create joy




... who symbolize stability 




... whose charity of the heart warms my own




... who updates me on the development of fresh ingredients




... who encourage my life's travels




... who showcase "happy endings"




... who embellish our existence with a touch of class




... who love us unconditionally




... who coddle us with healthy rejuvenation 




... who inspire my fashion sense




... who creatively share the discoveries of their journeys 




... who teach that mere hard work doesn't always "produce"




... who maintain a flair for the richness of life




... and who demonstrate the power of the Universe to "provide".




These are some of the gems in my jewel box of Life.  I look forward to how this New Year will sparkle even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy: leave your comments :)